Hellfrost: The Saxa Chronicles
Base Ruleset: Savage World Deluxe Edition and Hellfrost
Basic Setting Modifications
- Magic is just as powerful, just much more rare.
- Frostborn race is never seen or tolerated in civilized lands and is therefore extremely rare.
- Frostborn PCs are not allowed.
- Giant monsters, ice dragons, frost giants and such are only ever seen in the far north, belief in their existence is relative to latitude (exposure).
- Blizzard War has partially faded to myth, particularly in the relatively unaffected southern Hearthlands.
- Siphoning is called and started
- Attributes are: Strength, Intelligence, Agility, Vigor
- No Guts skill
- No throwing skill. Throwing spears, javelins, axes or other heavy weapons is fighting skill. Small items like knives, daggers, darts are Shooting.